Sunday, December 4, 2011

My Journey

I didn't really know what was going on I would wake up everyday at my house in California and see more and more boxes packed up.  I'm sure my parents told me that we were moving but I wasn't paying any attention.  I had friends but I was outgoing enough to find some new friends.
The car ride was a long car ride. But watching Baby Geniuses made it more entertaining.  It was definitely a new environment. No palm trees, warm weather, and waves.
I meet some new friends in the neighborhood and played with them over the summer and had some great elementary friends. Those were the days.
Now everyone is growing up and going their different ways throughout high school and figuring out their future for college. As everyone is busy with their new big kid lives.
I'll never forget the good old days.

No comments:

Post a Comment