Sunday, October 16, 2011

The Alphabet

What I am going to write in the blog post is the whole 26 letter alphabet and write a little bit about each letter. here I go.
A- apple. apple seed. Johnny Apple Seed. was a great story man and that book entertains little children in the 5th grade.
B- baloney. I would rather have turkey sandwich instead of baloney. but it was the first word that came to my head for B.
C- Crayola. There are some Crayola makers right next to me. that probably why it was my first thought. I prefer makers of crayons.
D- Done. what's done, is done.
E- Elephant.
F- French. writers paris blog . com
G-Green grass grows
H- High on a mountain top
I- Igloo
J- Jack-o-lantern its almost halloween. get pumped.
K- Kite. You release the rope on the kite then let it soar. you wish it was flying, I wish it was me.
L- Little. like tiny little mouse scared, running through your house while trying to chase it and kill it.
M- Mom. If it wasn't for her. you wouldn't be here, reading this blog or anything. tell her you love her today or just a simple thanks.
N- No
(opposites)
O- On
P- playing peek-a-boo with the little baby sitting in front of you and church.
Q- The thing that I thought about when I was writing out the letter Q is the U is not right after it. For proper English spelling that's how it all goes for the letters.
R-Rooster. I get the words Roster and Rooster confused. I work it out. But I think that animal roosters are really annoying
S- Sandy Cheeks. Is it sad that I thought of a Spongebob character as an alphabet letter?
T- Tunes. music. ears. brain.
U- Undefined. somethings are hard to figure out. so think hard.
V- Vans. Shoes that almost every boys has.
W- Walrus. ha a really big animal with large 2 teeth and if you put chop sticks in your mouth you look like one (like that little brother on the movie Freaky Friday)
X- X-Rays. I have gotten maybe 3 in my life. I should be careful
Y- You, you are the one who controls your future.
Z-Zoo. I haven't been to one since about the 4 grade. I always thought it was neat seeing all of the different animals and stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment